In Bali, Kadek means little one as is usually given to the second child. The KADEK has a small & rounded design that's simple yet fun, but you know, not totally out there.
The frame of the design is crafted with cotton acetate in TORTOISE whilst the arms are carved by wood, complete with TAC Polarized Gradient lenses & spring hinges.
The KADEK looks best on diamond, oval & heart face shapes!
- Handcrafted from sustainably sourced Wood
- TAC Polarized Gradient Lenses
- Brown gradient color lens
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Frame measurements 52 - 15 - 135 mm
- Each pair has its own unique grain
- Accompanied with a suede pouch and a beautiful handmade wooden case
Enjoy free international shipping!
- Please note: we only ship orders Monday - Friday working hours.
|Free Domestic Shipping||Delivery estimate of 5-6 business days, commences on the same working day the order is made.||Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Free International Shipping||Delivery lead-time of 2-3 business weeks, commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Express Shipping||Delivery estimate of 5-7 working days, commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!