Frequently Asked Questions
How do I take care of my Suki Wooden Sunglasses?
Due to our very high standard of craftsmanship, all of our Suki Wooden Sunglasses require very little maintenance. To avoid accidental damage, we encourage you to store your Suki Wooden Sunglasses in a safe place: don't keep your sunnies in your pocket, backpack, hanging from your shirt, on your forehead, etc. If you're not wearing them, please keep the within their wooden case or travel pouch whenever possible.
What type of woods are Suki Wooden Sunglasses made from?
All our Suki Wooden Sunglasses sunnies are hand-crafted from sustainably sourced wood from plantations in various parts of the world. Here, sustainably sourced means when the trees have reached maturity, they are cut and replanted to continue the growth cycle. We aim to minimize our ecological footprint as much as possible by ensuring our resources come only from managed forests which are bound by ethical standards. You can read more about this here.
Are Suki Wooden Sunglasses waterproof?
Yes! All our sunnies have been treated to withstand all weathers, humidity and contact to water. That being said, please do take care of them by not submerging them under water for too long and rinsing them with fresh water after some time at the beach. Suki Wooden Sunglasses are a fair bit lighter than regular plastic sunglasses so if you do use them by the water they will even float. Have fun and stay safe in the water!
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently only accept PayPal for online orders.
Who pays for international import taxes and how are they calculated?
International orders of our SUKI Sunnies may be subject to import taxes and duties on arrival of the package in the destination country. As SUKI Wooden Sunglasses has no control over these charges, the customer is responsible for any additional customs taxes that may be charged to the shipment. Additionally, we are not responsible for any actions taken by the customs department or the package delivery service when your orders have been shipped to your country.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Within Indonesia, your order should reach you safely within 1-3 business days of your online purchase. The rest of the World takes 3-5 business days (Express Shipping )
If I don't like my Suki Wooden Sunglasses, can I exchange or return them?
Sure thing! We only accept returns & exchanges for SUKI Wooden Sunglasses within 1 week of purchase from our website.
Please note that:
- Shipping, Indonesian customs tax costs & Paypal refund costs are covered by the customer
- The proof of purchase (receipt, card bills, online order record, etc.) must be attached
- Returns & exchanges are advised to be delivered by EMS tracking, as SUKI Wooden Sunglasses are not responsible for any returned posts which are lost or damaged during delivery
- All the items from the shipment must be returned (this includes packaging, warranty form and box)
- Sunglasses must be brand new & unworn
Please contact us if you’d like more information on returns and exchanges!
Oops! I messed up! I have accidentally broken my Suki Wooden Sunglasses, what can I do?
We get it, sometimes when you finally get your hands on a pair of SUKI wooden sunnies, you accidentally sit on them or drop it from your shirt and they break. After a few emails from customers telling us about the bizarre ways customers have accidentally broken their sunnies, we’ve decided to offer what we call OOPS! Coverage.
If you accidentally break your sunnies within six months of purchase, we will offer you a 15% discount off if you decide to purchase a new pair. Please make sure to click OOPS! Coverage when you fill out the warranty claim request form.
Tech & Specs
All our Suki Wooden Sunnies are equipped with:
- European Conforming Polarized lenses. The lenses use protective UV coating for optimal clarity. These polarized lenses will reduce reflective and natural glare as well as improve color vibrancy, perfect for outdoor sports as well as everyday use. We offer REVO Blue / Orange tints to cater to whatever style you may prefer.
- Spring Hinges are made from stainless steel. They allow our sunnies to frame your face comfortable and increase flexibility & durability.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly. We're here to help!